Re: New Version of ACLog

Wayne Dillon

Randy,
Yep, and I like it, a lot. I will use it in the next sprint, just got to figure all the in's and out's and I'll be good to go. Not that it's complex, just a matter of time - or lack of it at the moment! If there was a store selling time I'd likely be it's best customer!
God Bless my friend and yes it was good to put your call in the sprint log as well.
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 12:18 PM, <KB4QQJ@...> wrote:

Wayne,
Have you tried the new NAQCC logger?
Dick writes a great sprint logger for NAQCC and SKCC. I used Gen Log for NAQCC a long time but now have switched to NAQCC logger.
I've been using Dick's SKCC Sprintlogger for years. Best one out there IMO.

Good to see you in the NAQCC sprint! I also managed to work Terry in one of the sprints. Either NAQCC or SKCC.

Give it a look  and see what you think.

73 for now,
Randy_KB4QQJ
God Bless

In a message dated 8/20/2013 10:49:26 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, wayne.dillon@... writes:
I use another logging program for NAQCC and SKCC events

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH

Joshua 24:14-15