Re: K3Y QRP Challenge Winners!

Jim Sheldon

Check out our "Never ending Worked All Pigs" contest and the monthly "Run For The Bacon" CW sprint too. Lots of fun and good CW practice to boot.

BTW, you'll love that "Pig Rig" too. Get on 7030.7 and oink out an OO instead of a CQ - never know how many piggies will "oink" back at you.

Jim - W0EB
FP#-616
Membership Chairman

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 24, 2013, at 11:30 AM, Joseph Bento <n6dgy@...> wrote:

On 2/22/2013 10:39 PM, kb4qqj wrote:
2nd Winner
Ric Nelson, KA3LOC
1 Watt
Prize - Flying Pigs QRP W8DIZ's Flying PigRig Kit
I saw this and wondered what the heck a Flying Pig QRP Kit was. Did a
Google search and ended up on W8DIZ's page. What an amazing sounding
transceiver. For $40, I had to take a gamble and order one. Now when
the snows clear in Utah, I need to get serious on my antennas again.
Been off the air on HF (and QRP) for far too many years. This new
Flying Pig can join up with my current QRP collection consisting of an
HW-9, Tuna Tin Two, and a "Fun Ceiver" from 73 Magazine years ago.

Joe, N6DGY