From: Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Aug 2013 11:15:20
To: <4sqrp@yahoogroups.com>; <rcadmus@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] 5SQRP?

Thanks for sharing Ray, way cool.
God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 7:22 PM, Ray Cadmus <rcadmus@gmail.com <mailto:rcadmus@gmail.com> > wrote:

For what it's worth - probably not much.  I have uploaded a file "4state.png" to the yahoo group files that shows the locations of the members as scattered around the contiguous states.  Unfortunately it does not show our several Alaskan friends.

The map is a screenshot of my personal web server where the map and markers are interactive -  showing call, name & city when clicked.  Sorry, my server is private - but I would be happy to provide the required files to anyone wanting to post them.

Regards,

ray    W0PFO

--

On 08/21/2013 12:19 PM, John R. Lonigro wrote:

Colorado isn't one of the 4 states to start with, is it?  Actually, the way the club is growing, maybe the name should be changed to 4CQRP - 4 Corners of the World QRP Club!

John AA0VE

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH