HERE IS THE IONO-SOUND WEB ADDRESS

Phil Anderson

OK. I FOUND THE MAIN SITE, SEE URL BELOW ......ETC

WILL GET BACK ON THIS; SOME OF YOU MAY ALREADY BE EXPERTS, HI

UNC Phil

""The Ionospheric Physics Group of NGDC operates the Ionosphere portion of the World Data Center for Solar-Terrestrial Physics, Boulder,
which seeks out and archives data, data products, and information related to the Ionosphere. Though our focus is ever expanding,
 much of the current effort at NGDC is in the Ionospheric Vertical Incidence Sounding discipline. NGDC is currently leading the
 effort to collect, quality control, and distribute a unified dataset of vertical sounding scaled parameters using modern internet based
dissemination services.............................. ""

http://www.ngdc.noaa.gov/stp/IONO/ionohome.html