Re: Near-Real-Time F2-Layer Critical Frequency Map

Shawn Reed <neivahul@...>

On 8/22/2013 11:23 AM, Phil Anderson wrote:

A hah. This is the one I've seen before and looks pretty good and useful.
It shows were the sun is, critical freq contours, and great circuit
distances. Wheeee

Unc Phil, W0XI #13

http://www.spacew.com/www/fof2.html

Thanks Phil. That's great of you to point that map out. A great resource for the interested. It's not cheap, but then, I've seen radio's go for as much. A persons gains an education for hundreds this way, whereas, it costs thousands through institutions. That's my "Radio Home School motto", anyway. And the study of the sun's effect on earth is most revealing of nature. I've had a good relationship with both, all my life. 73 kf7yff Shawn.