REMINDER Caboose Special Event

kb4qqj

Hope to work some of you tomorrow. I'm even going to get on the mic for a stretch tomorrow!

I'll also be posting on the QRPSPOTS page when I am operating QRP.
I'll be happy to exchange 4 States info for those working on the W25 awards.

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 8/20/2013 10:49:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, KB4QQJ@... writes:

Come Join us August 24th and 25th to celebrate Burlington, NC railroad origins as we operate from the Norfolk & Western Caboose #518654.
Special Event call N4W, check it out on QRZ.com
and http://www.cwfun.org/funspots/n4w/

We'll have operators on SSB 14.265 and 7.235 +/- QRM

The main show will begin at 1600 UTC from the Caboose.

CW operations on 7.055 and 14.059.

That's (12:00 Noon Eastern) We'll have QRP and QRO stations on air.

We'll also have a spotting and sked page at http://www.cwfun.org/funspots/n4w/

You can pop in to say hello or find us and request a sked/frequency.

A Special Event QSL card will be available with SASE.

Hope to see you there,

Randy_KB4QQJ