Re: RMR rpt

Johnny AC0BQ

Nice net Dale
I have a question.
Last week I could almost hear you, but qsb made it rough. Although I could hear several checkin ops. What is the proper way to ask for a relay? Is their a Q code? I wanted to relay in, but didn't know how to?

We have 6 or 8 more inches of wet snow today and big drifts.
Heck if this wx keeps up I may get some projects finished !
Tnx

On Tuesday, February 26, 2013, Dale Putnam wrote:

We had a good net today, with visibility of quarter mile in blowing and drifting snow, and a temp of 25F...

So the first check ins were welcome.. and it just got better as we went along.

K2HT, KE6OIO, KX5C, AI4VE, K)DTJ, WG0AT, R5ZZ...
with temps reporting from 63-65-35-25  and I know that last call can't be
right, so a correction is in order.

A couple of the stations were very adeptly relayed in by K2HT, and K0DTJ.. thank you.

Cu next Thurs...

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy