Wednesday evening 40m nets

Wayne Dillon

Good morning fellow 4-staters,
We had a terrific evening on 40, average signals were 559 with Charles from NJ coming in at 339 on both nets. That said I feel that we are on the autumn upswing for conditions on 40. So, without further ado here are last evenings runners and riders...

Early Net:
K2HT - Dick - MO
KD5KJ - Jim - AR
WA0ITP - Terry - IA
KV6Z - Bill - OK
KU4GW - Cliff - NC
KF0VX - Joe - KS
W2SH - Charles - NJ

Late Net:
KV6Z - Bill - OK
KD5KJ - Jim - AR
AA5CO - Bruce - OK
W2SH - Charles - NJ
W0CH - Dave - MO
N9RLO - John - IN

Thanks for hanging in there John, I know we struggled but we made it in the end!
Thanks to all who showed up, much appreciated and to those I didn't manage to pull out of the mud, well I'll try harder next week. It was a pleasure to be back as NCS and I thank you all for the warm welcome. Let's do it again next week!
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH