Re: START THE DAY WITH A ROCK CHALK KU CW QSO!

W0IIT

Phil,

That is DAMN neat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For a transplanted OKIE that above is quite a statement but TRUE! Not only a OKIE but a dyed in the Orange and Black of a OSU cowboy:-) I still love the orange and black of the Stillwater cowboys and root for them UNLESS they are playing the Jayhawks. My mother attended Oklahoma A&M, I attended Oklahoma A&M(in fact it became OSU while I was in attendance), my daughter attended OSU, my son graduated from OSU and then earned his doctor of jurisprudence degree from KU. So you can see that it was a tough conversion for this ole cowboy:-) Patsy and I only watch one sport on TV and watch it together from tip off to final buzzer and that, of course, is Bill Self's KU basketball!!!!!!!!

Rock Chalk Jayhawk!!!!!!!!

cu es 72, Bart