Re: Brutus Bash tailgate items..

Ray Cadmus

Guess there will be a lot of tailgating  - I best bring some toys to sell or trade :-)

Anyone interested in older QRP radios?  I have an Argosy and an FT-7 that I could bring along if there is interest.  Sorry Terry - they do weigh more than a pound.

Will bring some no longer used bits and pieces like QRPometer, tennadipper and MTR.

I find that I use my WM-2 more than the QRPometer and I now have the *deluxe* tennadipper.

The MTR is a neat little radio but I have since acquired a KX-1 and find that I prefer a knob to the buttons for tuning.

Just called in for reservations - no rv spots but they will take me as primitive.
Doesn't that have a nice ring to it?  "I'm a primitive..."  :-P

Actually I'm a "Ham in Egg".  I'll bet Terry knows what that means.

Looking forward to the weekend,

ray    W0PFO

--

On 09/04/2013 07:21 PM, Walter - K5EST wrote:

With the normal get on the air activities, tailgate goodies, first flight of the
4sqrp Skyhooks, camp cooking.......wow Big Brutus Bash is a destination!!!!!!

I do have a box of air variable capacitors, analog panel meters, and other
radio gems to bring along.

Actually this BB Bash may be better than a Hamfest!

We have a tent, so there is plenty of room on a pad for someone else.

72....Walter - K5EST