Re: Brutus Bash tailgate items..

Gary KF7WNS

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, Ray Cadmus <rcadmus@...> wrote:

Guess there will be a lot of tailgating - I best bring some toys to
sell or trade :-)

Anyone interested in older QRP radios? I have an Argosy and an FT-7
that I could bring along if there is interest. Sorry Terry - they do
weigh more than a pound.

Will bring some no longer used bits and pieces like QRPometer,
tennadipper and MTR.

I find that I use my WM-2 more than the QRPometer and I now have the
*deluxe* tennadipper.

The MTR is a neat little radio but I have since acquired a KX-1 and find
that I prefer a knob to the buttons for tuning.

Just called in for reservations - no rv spots but they will take me as
primitive.
Doesn't that have a nice ring to it? "I'm a primitive..." :-P

Actually I'm a "Ham in Egg". I'll bet Terry knows what that means.

Looking forward to the weekend,

ray W0PFO

Ray...I enjoyed your "Ham and Egg" comment, I seldom find anyone familiar with the OL' Pelham Grenville. He was quite the character, I liked one of his quotes, "He was a tubby little chap who looked as if he had been poured into his clothes and had forgotten to say 'when!'"
Gary... KF7WNS