Re: RMR rpt

Lee Mairs (SAG) <lmairs@...>

Snake -
As luck would have it, I got a call from DirecTV this evening.  As a good and loyal customer they are going to give me $500 worth of equipment including a Genie and a Mini-Genie and something akin to the Apple box that will allow me to see about 78 skazillion movies.  All for free, except for an additional $3 per month and a 24 month guaranteed contract.

They will install tomorrow morning.  Will let you know how it goes.
Dad

On 2/26/2013 6:21 PM, Dale Putnam wrote:

We had a good net today, with visibility of quarter mile in blowing and drifting snow, and a temp of 25F...

So the first check ins were welcome.. and it just got better as we went along.

K2HT, KE6OIO, KX5C, AI4VE, K)DTJ, WG0AT, R5ZZ...
with temps reporting from 63-65-35-25  and I know that last call can't be
right, so a correction is in order.

A couple of the stations were very adeptly relayed in by K2HT, and K0DTJ.. thank you.

Cu next Thurs...

Have a great day,

--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy