Re: Sprint

Paul Smith

Ill listen to 3564 at dark for ya Johnny

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 8, 2013, at 5:43 PM, Johnny <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Hmm lots of rigs, only two hours!!,
What a problem??
Well I will be running the Tut 80 after dark around 3564 or so, I am still trying to make sure it doesn't have a chirp when keying?
The rest of the time most likely a K2 at 5 watts, unless the New MMR 40 springs to life????
72
JohnnY AC0BQ

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 8, 2013, at 12:58 PM, Robert <e1dslr@...> wrote:

I will be working the Sprint with my Pig Rig at 7.122, hopefully I will hear many different stations as I am trying to get my W25, using only the Pig Rig, I will jump in and out so others can share the  frequency, not that many of you will notice with my 4.5 watts and indoor loop, hi hi

Bert

N0YJ

On Sep 8, 2013, at 11:19 AM, "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

I'm looking forward to the Sprint tonight (7-9PM). I plan to operate mostly on
40M hanging around, but not calling CQ on the 7122 watering hole, and also will
dip down to 7030 to 7040. Hope to pick up some PigRigs there, will also give
3564 a try.

VOACAP show's propagation in the Four State area to be very good tonight, both
80M and 40M look promising http://www.voacap.com/predictions/522c9472174b2/
Also we're very close to the Autumnal Equinox and can expect propagation to pick
up a bit.

I'll use Walter's suggested exchange "599 nr 38" and will alternate between
calling "CQ 4S" and S&P.

Next month I intend to offer a personal prize for the most contacts made with a
Cyclone, so get your's up and running. Consult the Cyclone Yahoo group or send
an email directly to me if you have any questions on your build, let's get some
Cylones on the air.

Anyone else working the Sprint tonight?

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !