Re: Big Brutus Bash update

Walter - K5EST

Hi Johnny, yes biscuits n gravy both Sat & Sun mornings!
de...K5EST

...get your QRP on--->4SQRP...

On Sep 8, 2013 4:35 PM, "Johnny" <jomatlock@...> wrote:
Ge Walter
Are you guys planning that for Saturday am Breakfast?

Just a FYI to the group, Bert and I are going to Grill up Brats and Hamburgers with chips Saturday afternoon, or Early evening. If anyone has wants to add tater salad or something like that it would be great. Heck what is playing radio without eating and fellowship???
Everyone is invited!!!
cu all there!
Johnny AC0BQ

Sent from my iPad

On Sep 8, 2013, at 1:50 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Everyone brings food for Brutus, so  save some room for camp dutch oven biscuits. ....plus the XYL NQ5R has come up with sausage gravy that's thick and QRP yummy! We ain't gonna starve for breakfast LOL.

If you eat too much to move.....plan on being a skyhook anchor :-)

CU on the Sprint this evening!

72....Walter . K5EST

...get your QRP on--->4SQRP...