Re: Stange text in rtf (html) messages

Wayne Dillon

Yep, here too.
Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 8:59 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Has anyone else noticed strange text in the group messages from Yahoo?

If the message is in rtf format, I see a large first line and vy small
subsequent lines. The additional lines are also wide spaced. It sure makes
reading emails exasperating. This seems to have happened with the new Yahoo
changes. Plain text looks fine.

This occurs with all Yahoo groups, not just Four State.

If no one else is seeing it, I'll keep looking for some setting speciific to my
situation.

TIA for any info.

----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.