To: 4sqrp@...
From: w0eb@...
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:01:04 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Update on Brutus Weather

>From the National Weather Service, Springfield, MO - Forecast for
Pittsburg, KS, Friday, Satur day and through Sunday afternoon:
Friday mostly sunny, with a high near 81. Northeast wind 6 to 9 mph.
Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 59.
Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 82.
Saturday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 62.
Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 86.
They are calling for a chance of Showers and Thunderstorms Sunday
night, but everyone should be on the way home by then anyway.
Jim - W0EB