From: WA0ITP
To: wayne.dillon@...; 4sqrp@...
Sent: Wednesday, September 11, 2013 1:23 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] RTF looks ok in black font

This note from Wayne was RFT and looked just fine.  So have several others that I just double checked. It's beginning to look like the problem may be with font colors rather than just rtf formats.

Anyone else seeing it that way on your monitor?

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP