Re: Stange text in rtf (html) messages

Bill Cromwell

On 09/11/2013 09:59 AM, WA0ITP wrote:

Has anyone else noticed strange text in the group messages from Yahoo?

If the message is in rtf format, I see a large first line and vy small
subsequent lines. The additional lines are also wide spaced. It sure makes
reading emails exasperating. This seems to have happened with the new Yahoo
changes. Plain text looks fine.

This occurs with all Yahoo groups, not just Four State.

If no one else is seeing it, I'll keep looking for some setting speciific to my
situation.

TIA for any info.
I have become accustomed to some of messages on lists that now allow other than plain text to look awful, some of them to the point of being unreadable. Yahoo costs us nothing. We get what we pay for.

73,

Bill KU8H