Wednesday evening 40m check-ins

Wayne Dillon

Good morning 4-Staters,
Another outstanding evening on 40, I feel that the propagation Princess was smiling on us last evening, favoring closer in stations with an opportunity to call in to the net.
Early net:
WA0ITP - Terry -- IA - 559
KV6Z - Bill - OK - 579
KK0S - Bruce - KS - 559
N5AF - Sam - TX - 529
KF0XV - Joe - KS - 559
N9RLO - John - IN - 569

Late net:
K9ZTV - Kent - MO - 549 - Welcome to the 40m net Kent, I hope to copy you again.
KD0SZS - Daniel - MO - 599
W0CLR - Jerry - MO - 589
WA0ITP - Terry - IA - 569 - The PigRig doing just FB Terry!
WA4ZOF - Tom - AL - 549

All in all an excellent evening, thanks to you all for turning out. I look forward to hearing how Terry's 80m net went, especially in light of Dick's PSK report. Let's do it all again next week.
72/3 es God Bless to you all
Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you