From: WA0ITP <wa0itp@...>
To: 4sqrp@...
Sent: Wednesday, February 27, 2013 6:25 PM
Subject: [4sqrp] Snow And Tonight's Nets.

Snow is still falling here in Radar O'Riley's home town, and we may need radar
to get around it it continues. We only have abt 6-8" on the ground. Forcast is
for another inch or so tonight and ending overnight.

How's everyone else doin?

Tonight will be nice evening to be on the air, cu on the nets.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
http://www.wa0itp.com/
http://www.4sqrp.com/