Re: Wayne Green W2NSD SK

Timothy-Allen Albertson <kd0oia@...>

ah Lawrence, my favorite city in my native state---ive got a lot o good friends from there

72/73 TIMOTHY-ALLEN ALBERTSON
AMATEUR RADIO CALL SIGN:    KDOIA/(ex KG6IRH)
US AIR FORCE MARS CALL SIGN:    AFA7BT/T

On Mon, Sep 16, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Phil Anderson <aldenmcduffie@...> wrote:

Hi Don,

Thank you so much for sending this notice on Wayne Green. I used to run full pages ads
in his publication during my packet radio days at Kantronics. Sorry to hear he is gone.
I remember visiting with him at his 73 Magazine headquarters in NH once and he showed me
his "bathroom" file cabinets. You see he bought a motel and had offices in each room, so the
only place to store the file cabinets was in the bathroom. Heeeeeeeeeeee.
What a guy!

Phil, back from Oklahoma today..............nice and 63 degrees here in Lawrence this afternoon.
Clearing out email, etc. And sure wish I'd been at the Brutus bash........maybe next year. HI.

72! Unc Phil, WOXI

Don AE5K wrote:

Many of you already have read that Wayne Green, W2NSD, became a silent
key last Friday. He was quite active in th e very early days of RTTY,

._,___