Re: Snow And Tonight's Nets.

n0jrn <n0jrn@...>

Hey Terry:

Please give me the net freq and time. Been too long and I don't
recall..

thanks and 73:

Jerry N0JRN

----- "WA0ITP" <wa0itp@...> wrote:

Snow is still falling here in Radar O'Riley's home town, and we may
need radar
to get around it it continues. We only have abt 6-8" on the ground.
Forcast is
for another inch or so tonight and ending overnight.

How's everyone else doin?

Tonight will be nice evening to be on the air, cu on the nets.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com