Re: Wed Nite Nets

Jerry Haigwood <jerry@...>

Hi Terry,

    I listen to the net on my Softrock Ensemble II RX SDR.  It was interesting to see everyone’s signal.  I had you at 3864.312KHz  Although I am not sure my calibration is right on.  I do believe it to be close.  Some people were zero beat with you and some were not.  Some were as far as 350Hz off of your signal.  In fact, I had to open up the bandwidth to hear some of the people.   This was the first time I listened to a net using an SDR and it was a neat experience.

Jerry W5JH