From: dekle
Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 8:51 AM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] W25 Award Achieved!

Thanks to all. The 4SQRP SPRINTS really did the trick, and as it turns out, #25 was the QSO I had with Dave NE5DL from my kayak on Wednesday. I was using my HB-1B and a homebrew CW paddle made from microswitches and bits of a broken dipstick from the XYL's Nissan. I also had a power problem that evening. I blew the fuse on the power cord to the rig and had no spares. After I determined it was a short at the power jack, I cut the wires and twisted them together temporarily to get on the air. How could it possibly get any better ?!?!?!

73 to all

Bill
KV6Z