  I'll listen again at 2:30.
  Daniel KD0SZS

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 27, 2013, at 8:16 PM, Wayne Dillon <wayne.dillon@...> wrote:

Hi Barney

I'll be back on at 02:30, yeah I got that carrier also 20 over 9 here in SE Kansas.
Give me a try later?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 8:12 PM, Barney <barneyro@...> wrote:

     I can hear a steady signal on 7122, I think it is a SWB station, and I heard n5af but nothing else..Well the carrier is gone now.  I guess someone giving their tubes a test.

Barney/NO0N

On 2/27/2013 7:52 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

I need a relay into the 40 m net
I can copy stations out of state.

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you