From: AG1P - Ron
Sent: Tuesday, October 01, 2013 8:44 PM
Subject: RE: [4sqrp] Latest SSS totals and winner

Congrats Terry,

You need to clue us in on that resonant antenna you are using!  J

72 – Ron – AG1P

Date: Saturday, October 5, 2013 (1700 to 2100 UTC)

Bands: 160, 80, 40, 20, 15, 10m

Stations are asked to call: CQ 4s de ______.

A simple exchange:

4sqrp members send: RST, SPC, 4x4

non 4sqrp stations send: RST, SPC, power

(working a station not in the QRP Sprint

requires you to get the station's RST, SPC,

and their power for your log)

(SPC = State/Province/Country)

Sprint rules:

1)Maximum power is 5 watts.

2)each contact is 4 points.

3)each 4sqrp contact = (4x4) = 16 points

4)turn in your best 4 bands of contacts - 1 contact

with a station per band.(a station may be worked

only once per band, the mode is your choice)

5)field stations add 444 bonus points to your total.

6)frequencies: on or about the normal QRP

frequencies for each band and mode, WARC bands are

not to be used for this Sprint.

7)Only 1 transmitter per callsign at a time, no multiple

operators using the same callsign.

8)A Cyclone-40 transceiver contact is 444 points per

QSO for each station. Cyclone-40 station must disclose

the use of the transceiver to allow stations a

chance at the bonus points. Cyclone-40 CONTACTS DO NOT

COUNT AGAINST THE 1 CONTACT PER BAND. This is a bonus

of QRP using a 4SQRP kit.