Re: March QRP Banner online

Wayne Dillon

Another outstanding edition Walter, thank you.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Ozark QRP Banner <ozarkqrpbanner@...> wrote:

GE 4 State'ers......the March Ozark QRP Banner is now online,

http://www.4sqrp.com/TheBanner.php

Many thanks to our fine authors for another interesting club newsletter
content.

NOTE: the April Ozark QRP Banner edition is planned on being
the OzarkCon edition, with plenty of pictures and coverage of
events from the Castle of QRP.......OzarkCon!

72/73....Walter - K5EST - Editor

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH