Re: Four State Announces New Kit

Timothy-Allen Albertson <kd0oia@...>

ive got to get the antenna of my up so i can QSO with you folks--
so many of you mention my old stomping grounds like Topeka and
Lawrence and my old child places in SEK--i remember seeing
Brutus in operation right after see went online

And that FT-817 should be used for other than VHF/UHF espcially
now that i got a Baofeng.  And my signalink, antenna tuner and
THP amp are doing no go setting on the desk.

72/73 TIMOTHY-ALLEN ALBERTSON
KDOIA/(ex KG6IRH)

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 2:07 PM, Jeremy Utley <jerutley@...> wrote:

My order just went in too!  Been waiting to see this since I saw your prototype at Brutus!

Johnny, if you want to save the shipping, I'll be passing thru your neck of the woods on both the 19th and 20th - I have a thing to go to in Topeka on the afternoon of the 19th, and I'll be going to my grandfather's auction in B-town on the 20th.  I'd be happy to drop by and pick it up in person if you'd like!

Jeremy, N9PH

On 10/10/2013 1:00 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

Yep your Nr1 Jim

Thanks will ship out in tomorrow am
72
Johnny AC0 BQ

On Thursday, October 10, 2013, Jim Sheldon wrote:

Don't know if I was the first order, but it's gotta be close hi hi.

Jim - W0EB