Re: Four State Announces New Kit

Wendell Morrill

Dave-
The files download OK from the 4sqrp homepage site.
Wendell

Are those links .pdf files? If so, you'll need to have plug-ins
enabled in your browser to view them.

73 de dave
ab9ca/4

On 10/11/13 9:08 PM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

Ge guys
I have several emails about the links not working today, but i cant
confirm them either?
Any ideas Dave?
I saw your reply.
Thanks
Johnny

On Friday, October 11, 2013, WA0ITP wrote:

__

Hi Wendell,

The links are working fb here. Try reloading the page, or
accessing the kit's
page from here http://www.4sqrp.com/kitIndex.php

If those dont wokr for you, it must be in your browser or pdf
reader. In any
event I'll send you the documentation as email attachment if need
be.

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP