Re: 4x4 Sprint Results

Paul Smith

That 16 points looks pretty bad hi hi. I like my iPad but there are some things that it does not do well. Tnx Walter for taking my report. I intend to be there tonight. I hope to do better...

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 12, 2013, at 9:51 PM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Pretty slim pickings this last 4x4 event with storms and rain in the mid-west.

At any rate, thank you to the stations that could get to be on
the 4x4 Sprint.

Stations listed in order of points:

TOP STATION = Randy KB4QQJ = 604 pts

Dave NE5DL  = 596 pts

Terry WA0ITP = 176

Bill KV6Z   =  176

Dave W0CH  =  80

Paul  N0NBD = 16

Some folks had trouble with an Apple computer and the
reporting form. We may need to change the reporting form.

Thank you again to the stations that support the on-the-air
events of 4SQRP.

72....Walter - K5EST