Re: Revised 4x4 Sprint Results Spreadsheert [1 Attachment]

W0IIT

Terry,

On my Mac the notes and all the other text looks great. However several things extended out of the colored box---Walter's call down in the text box where he thanks folks for joining in the sprint.

Rather than switching back and forth with computers( have three running right now on my desk, if you count my Samsung phone) I am just going to load windows on this Mac and be done with it. That way I can run all my logging programs etc. without switching between machines.

cu es 72, Bart W0IIT
Pittsburg, KS
4Sqrp = #72, FP= #11, ARS=#568, SKCC=1139, NAQCC=#588 FIST=#5819, Zombie=#500, Geratol=#1000