Re: keying circuit

WB9DLC - Mike Barrell <wb9dlc@...>

Radio Shack has a 2 pole 6 pos. Switch Model: 275-1386.

Can't imagine making it any more complicated.

73
Mike - WB9DLC
HTTP://wb9dlc.com

On Oct 14, 2013 11:40 PM, "n0jrn" <n0jrn@...> wrote:

Thanks Nate:

BUT, I have all the isolation I need inside the electronic
keyer. I just want to switch it's output to multiple rigs
and not sure if I need anything to protect from RF etc.

I'm looking into this for a friend and he wants to use his
keyer on 4 seperate rigs without plugging and unplugging.

I don't see much of a problem with just switching the output
of the keyer.

Just curious if I need to protect the circuit in some fashion.

73 Jerry