Re: keying circuit

Wayne Dillon

I have a similar set-up. electronic keyer and a rotary switch, however, being the kinda person I am I added jacks at the back of the box for paddle input and straight key, the straight key is parallel with the keyer output. Speed control and memory buttons on the front along with led's to indicate which output I'm switched to and viola. I know, a little over the top but hey, we all march to our own beat right?
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 9:25 PM, n0jrn <n0jrn@...> wrote:

Gang:

IF you have an electronic keyer and you want to use
it with multiple rigs without plugging and unplugging
all the time, what circuit would you use to switch
between rigs.

Electronic keyer would go to the switch and switch
to multiple outputs.

Doesn't seem like it would take much more than the
switch but would you use diodes on the outputs,
capacitors on the grounds ??

Just curious.

thanks;

Jerry N0JRN