Fw: REMINDER - 2013 Iowa QSO Party

WA0ITP

The IAQSO Party is THIS SATURDAY OCTOBER 19, 2013 FROM 1400Z - 2300Z (9AM - 6PM
CENTRAL TIME). Official notice is below my notes.

Three new catagories have been added this year - Two QRP QRP catagories, In
State QRP Stations and Out Of State QRP Stations, as well as a JOTA catagory.
Well known QRP Designer David Cripe, NM0S, is a JOTA vounteer, NM0S will be
operating at Camp Waubeek, for both the Mt. Vernon and Lisbon, IA troops.

Also Marshall, W0OTM, has added an online Summary & Entry Form,
http://www.wa0dx.org/IAQSO/SummaryEntryForm.php

He has also added a web page which reports total scores by catagory for the
event and is updated in REAL TIME as new entries are submitted! Watch the scores
climb.
http://www.wa0dx.org/IAQSO/IAQSO_Results.php

So fire up the rigs and work the IAQSO Party this Saturday, cu there.

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP