Re: Emails getting thru or not? K4UPG 4SQRP 117

WA0ITP

Kelly, Randy, and all:

This is my fault, I made up the Second Sunday Sprint note that Dave uploaded to the web site, and thought that it would be good to have a descriptive email address for it, as we do for the 4x4 sprint.

I suggest that everyone send their scores directly to Walter at spike55@...

I apoligize for the inconvenience and frustration.

Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72   WA0ITP