Ron,
I don't know about fun but is certainly the quietest group of ham operators after the food is served :)
God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Wed, Oct 16, 2013 at 8:07 PM, AG1P - Ron <ag1p@...> wrote:

With my diet, they would have to send me picture of a sandwich ;-)

Seriously now – how about posting some pics of the gatherings so we from afar can see all the fun we are missing?

72 – Ron – AG1P

From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...] On Behalf Of dekle
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 6:00 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; David Bixler
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] 4SQRP Luncheon Saturday

Send me a sandwich.

Bill

KV6Z

----- Original Message -----

From: David Bixler

Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2013 7:35 PM

Subject: [4sqrp] 4SQRP Luncheon Saturday

Hi folks:

The October 4SQRP lunch bunch gathering will be this upcoming Saturday,
the 19th at the Country Cupboard restaurant in downtown Seneca, MO.
Lunch will be at 11:00.

Weather forecast looks line sunshine and 61 F.

73,

Dave W0CH

http://www.4sqrp.com/CountryCupboard.html

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.