Re: 80 and 40M CW Nets

Wayne Dillon

Thanks for picking up the 40m net for me Terry,
Nice job.
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 8:20 AM, Johnny Matlock <jomatlock@...> wrote:

Nice work Terry
As always, you just sack up the contacts!
I moved the 2n2 40 up yesterday to 7.122 so Its heading for next weeks net!

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 8:18 AM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

It was a good night on both 40 and 80 last night. The bands seem to be improving
for the Winter.

Wayne was unavailable so I called the 40M net, and was glad I did . We had 7
checkins on the early 40M net and interestingly, none on the second net at
8:30. The band was long long at 7:30 so that wasn't too suprising.

I was really pleased that 80 was in such good shape, we had 10 checkins.
Special thanks to first timer W0CC.

Thanks to all and hope to cu net week, making it in were:

7.122 W2SH Chas MILLINGTON, NJ
7.122 N9RLO John UPLAND, IN
7.122 KV6Z Bill CLAREMORE, OK
7.122 W5XE Ray EL PASO, TX