Re: Regenerative receiver thoughts

Virgil R. Hammond <n0tgr@...>

Last year I purchased the Hendricks Scout Regen. recvr. and like it very much.
Dual band 3.5 to 10 mhz. through hole soldering and very simple to construct.
Plays well for s regen circuit.  Dick N0TGR

On Thursday, October 17, 2013 9:35 AM, "bbarley48@..." wrote:

Paul and the gang - Put my nae on your list.
72
Bruce - KK0S

---In 4sqrp@..., wrote:

Is there anyone out there beside me that would like to build a regen receiver ? I know there are a couple kits available. I built the ten tec kit with some success. I am NO good at manhattan work but would like to do a regen kit with a couple bands. Is there any interest or is it me and a couple other guys.
What say you?

de Paul N0NBD

Sent from my iPad