From: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com [mailto:4sqrp@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill
Cromwell
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:00 PM
To: 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Regenerative receiver thoughts

Hi,

Wow! Lots of interest in regens expressed here. All those posts and no
mention of the Yahoo group dedicated to regens. Siggests that all those
ineterested people do not know about it - yet. There is often a lot of
activity there and people busy with regen construction using both vacuum
tubes and solid state construction.

So here it is:

It's s closed group which holds down the SPAM! Go there and sign up. See you
there. I have and operate a National SW-3, RCA RAK-7 and two other regen
projects under construction here. Regens don't have to be "little toy
radios".

73,

Bill KU8H