From: 4sqrp@... [mailto:4sqrp@...] On Behalf Of Phil Anderson
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 3:09 PM
To: 4sqrp@...; Bill Cromwell
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Regenerative receiver thoughts

GOSH............NOBODY MENTIONED MY AUDIO REGEN
CW FILTER CALLED THE SCRUBBER......OH WELL

72, UNC PHIL

http://www.midnightscience.com/kits.html

Bill Cromwell wrote:

Hi,

Wow! Lots of interest in regens expressed here. All those posts and no
mention of the Yahoo group dedicated to regens. Siggests that all those
ineterested people do not know about it - yet. There is often a lot of
activity there and people busy with regen construction using both vacuum
tubes and solid state construction.

So here it is:

It's s closed group which holds down the SPAM! Go there and sign up. See
you there. I have and operate a National SW-3, RCA RAK-7 and two other
regen projects under construction here. Regens don't have to be "little
to y radios".

73,

Bill  KU8H

<*>  Your email settings:
     Individual Email | Traditional

<*>  To change settings online go to:
     (Yahoo! ID required)

<*>  To change settings via email:
     4sqrp-digest@...
     4sqrp-fullfeatured@...

<*>  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<*>  Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: