Re: Small Power Distribution Center.

Johnny AC0BQ

I will bite,
Terry
How much did it cost ?
I did not see that on the web page ?
Thanks
Johnny

On Thursday, October 17, 2013, WA0ITP wrote:

I like to place small rigs and accessories on the desk for ready access. To
facilitate that I began using power poles extensively a few years ago, both on
the /P equipment and the desk bound. For APP aficionados the following might be
of interest.

While attending the West Libery hamfest a coupla weeks ago, a fello qrper came
by my table and showed me this very nice little power distribution box
power distribution module | radiofarmprojects
which offered APPs as well as screw terminal options. I skootched on down to
the vendor and gobbled one up. It went together in about a half hour this aft,
and now resides on the desktop. It has 4 outputs, each one is fused with an LED
indicator to indicate a blown fuse, and is mounted in at neat little plastic
electrical box - vy cool.

It's a nice little kit and is offered by the Radio Farm, N0MA, a
club/association located near Cedar Rapids, IA. Usual disclaimers apply.
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP

QRP....."more smiles per watt"