From: Wayne Dillon
To: 4sqrp@... ; WA0ITP
Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2013 8:09 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Small Power Distribution Center.

I'm with Johnny, what'd it cost and how do I get one?
God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 6:39 PM, WA0ITP <wa0itp@...> wrote:

I like to place small rigs and accessories on the desk for ready access. To
facilitate that I began using power poles extensively a few years ago, both on
the /P equipment and the desk bound. For APP aficionados the following might be
of interest.

While attending the West Libery hamfest a coupla weeks ago, a fello qrper came
by my table and showed me this very nice little power distribution box
https://sites.google.com/site/radiofarmprojects/home/power-distribution-module
which offered APPs as well as screw terminal options. I skootched on down to
the vendor and gobbled one up. It went together in about a half hour this aft,
and now resides on the desktop. It has 4 outputs, each one is fused with an LED
indicator to indicate a blown fuse, and is mounted in at neat little plastic
electrical box - vy cool.

It's a nice little kit and is offered by the Radio Farm, N0MA, a
club/association located near Cedar Rapids, IA. Usual disclaimers apply.
----------------------------------
Real radios weigh less than a pound.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WA0ITP