CW Switch box

Wayne Dillon

Hi all,
Just posted a few pictures of my CW Switch box (with built-in keyer) to the group yahoo page. KC0PMH photos. It has switched outputs for up to 6 different radio's. Sorry the picture of the back of the box isn't the best but you'll get the idea. The box sits on the monitor shelf, secured with a couple of inch square velcro fasteners.
The MKII (under construction) has inputs for not only key, paddle but also PTT (from the PC keying interface) and will therefore have only 4 outputs. Again the keyer will be built in. It's fun to solve you're own problems and create something that is not only functional but pleasing to the eye in the shack.
Just my take on it.
72/3 es God Bless all de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you