Re: SSB / PSK Digital Sprint workings

kb4qqj

Uh-Oh,
Now I have to remember how to work PSK on my rig.....This should be interesting and FUN!!
Thanks Walter!

Randy_KB4QQJ

On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 8:32 AM, Walter - K5EST <walter.k5est@...> wrote:

Its in the makings......a Sprint for the SSB / PSK / RTTY folks. CW is welcome but at "reduced" points!

Although 4 State on-the-air fun is leaning to CW and we have kits......there are members that working CW contacts are not happening.  So in a few days ...... the newest 4 State Sprint (SSDD) Second Sunday Digital Day).

The 4 State Group pretty well embraces QRP as 5 watts output, so lets stay there. ARCI says 10 watts for SSB but if PSK and RTTY are included I believe the 5 watts is still in effect.

The rules and reporting will be simple and with a deadline on reporting results to count. (Hint....YLs / XYLs are going to be The Big Bonus points)

If there are suggestions for the new SSDD Sprint, please let me know with an email to:
walter.k5est@...
and please put SSDD in the subject line.

Thanks for the loyal support of the 4 State on-the-air events.

72....Walter . K5EST

...get your QRP on--->4SQRP...

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you