Re: Pig Rig

wb9dlc <wb9dlc@...>

George - just got done with our QSO with your new PigRig. It sounded great and obviously you heard my QRP signal OK.

Again, congrats on the build.

73/72
Mike - wb9dlc
http://wb9dlc.com

--- In 4sqrp@yahoogroups.com, Joseph Bento <n6dgy@...> wrote:

On 2/28/2013 10:52 AM, Johnny Matlock wrote:

Congrats on the Pig Rig, George.
I have a kit sitting on the shelf just beggin to be built!

On Thursday, February 28, 2013, GeorgeG wrote:

Just finished this lil rig. 2 qso's and have not even done the
alignment yet! 3 watts output. Great lil rig! 72 George/W2BPI
My PigRig #143 just arrived in yesterday's mail. I may start
construction this weekend, though I do not have a 40m antenna up at this
time.

Joe, N6DGY