Re: intro

Dg Arnholt <dgarnholt@...>

thanks dave saved in favorites for quick peaking..

From: David Martin
To: "4sqrp@..." <4sqrp@...>; 4sqrp@...; Dg Arnholt
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 1:01 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] intro

Dennis,
See web page at http://www.4sqrp.com/ for more information.....

--
David Martin - K5DCM - Mountain Home Ar.

Quoting Dg Arnholt :

hello my name is dennis my call is wd9dwe i just joined this group. i use an r4020  5 watts and g5rv  and a ts440s and a century 21 ..where do a lot you operate? i like 40 and 80 best..
does this group have numbered members like naqcc/ do they hold sprints/ or just rag chew around certain areas..
i am a rag chewer..not much of a builder just an operator sorry to dissapoint..
the kit you sell sounds like fun..but i figure if i was to build it wouldnt do so hot i dont solder well..cant see so good..i'd burn the components..
i look forward to hearing you all on the bands..
73/72 dennis wd9dwe