From: Johnny Matlock
To: 4sqrp@...; wb9dlc <wb9dlc@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 28, 2013 9:42 PM
Subject: Re: [4sqrp] Re: intro

Hello Dennis
Welcome to the 4S QRP group.
I am sure we have worked many times down through the years, I have ran the CW circuit of Fists, SKCC and the like, as I am sure most of us here have. There is one thing for sure, this is by FAR  the friendliest and helpful group you will ever join up with!!
Most us us are active builders, some operate more than others, but most of all we all love QRP and have a lot of fun doing it!
72 from SE Ks
Johnny AC0BQ,   ex KC0PRV

On Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 12:14 PM, wb9dlc <wb9dlc@...> wrote:

Hello Dennis

I see that we have QSO'd a couple times over the past 8 years (man, time sure flies).

You did get a 4SQRP number when you joined this group - just no one probably told you what it was. At least that was my case.

It will show up here: http://www.4sqrp.com/w25.php at some point I think (it is not there at this moment).

Hope to hear you on the air - 7030+/- or somewhere.

73/72

Mike - wb9dlc
http;//wb9dlc.com