To: 4sqrp@...
From: wayne.dillon@...
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2013 06:32:05 -0500
Subject: [4sqrp] Wednesday evening nets

Well first an aoplogy, I cancelled he late net (e-mailed and announced on QRPSpots) because the noise at my location was unworkable by 20:00 local time. Hopefully things will improve next week so get your wrists nice and supple!
The early net was good albeit sparse. But, its the quality not the quantity that counts. Ofcourse we've had nets that have run right through with no interlude having both quality and quantity! 4 state operators are some of the best it's ever been my privelage to work, take a bow folks, you're not just good, you're the best!
Hutch (Steve - WB5CTS/M) was first out of the bloks last nite with a solid 579 from Fayettevile AR, next up was Fred (WA8PGE - OH) with a terrific sounding 589 signal from his SoftRoc, nice. lets hear some more from you Fred. and last to check-in was Chas (W2SH) from NJ, solid 559 my end and to me that's the barometer of band conditions if Chas and I can work. Things are on the up and up.
Let's do it again next week, thanks all who checked in and to all who tried (and comiserations to Cards fans :) )
72/3 es God Bless de Wayne - KC0PMH

QRP -  EFFICIENCY AND SKILL, NOT POWER.

The Lord bless you and keep you

God Bless from Wayne Dillon - KC0PMH