From: KB4QQJ@...
Sent: Friday, March 01, 2013 2:05 AM
Subject: [4sqrp] WEd Nite CW Net

WOW!!!
I sure am glad to see someone with more DAHS than me....  :-))

Randy_KB4QQJ

In a message dated 2/28/2013 1:56:30 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, wa0itp@... writes:

Great night on 80M CW last night. We had 20 checkins with two first timers. I
was especially pleased to see my long time Iowegian friend W0PWE, Jerry Hall,
check in. I liked The furthest distance was KN2G Ken Gies in New York. Both of
thse gentleman were first timers to the net. I was plagued with intermittent
short and fierce neighborhood QRN so I'm sri if I didnt get your right away.

Making it in were:

N0NBD Paul HUMBOLDT, KS
K0MC Mike STRATTON, CO
AC0BQ Johnny LEBO, KS
KD4OBQ Pat CHEYENNE, OK
N0JRN Jerry Springfield, MO
N9RLO John UPLAND, IN
W2SH Chas MILLINGTON, NJ
WR9H Herb ROCKFORD, IL
NO0N Barney CLUBB, MO
W0CH Dave SENECA, MO
W0PWE JERRY JOHNSTON, IA 1rst timer, tnx Jerry
WB0QQT Steve LINCOLN, NE
W4RK Bill JEFFERSON CITY, MO
KB4QQJ Randy BURLINGTON, NC
N0SM Steve OTTUMWA, IA
N9RLO John UPLAND, IN
KD4OBQ Pat CHEYENNE, OK
KI8R Mike LANCASTER, OH
KN2G KEN FORT PLAIN, NY 1rst timer, tnx Ken
WR9H Herb ROCKFORD, IL

Thank to all who made it and also to those who tried. cu next week.
I love this radio stuff !
72 WAØITP
www.qrpspots.com