Re: Any 4S-QRP going to the MW convention?

cbayona <CBayona@...>

When will this event take place, and what city? I been going back to school and I need a little relaxing.

I would be interested in getting together for lunch or dinner.

At 09:46 AM 11/6/2013, you wrote:

Hi Brad,

Well, there has not been a great number of the group who indicate they will be going. And

even less who are going to be staying for the whole day on Saturday.

I had thought about seeing if there would be interest for an informal dinner gathering at some local diner after the

drawing, but that don't look like there would be a lot of interest in that, as most are leaving

to head home right after the drawing, or even before the drawing.

. Mike NF0N and I are staying the night and leaving in the morning as its about a 7 hour drive for me, and Mike has another hour and 1/2 to get home after leaves my place..

Another thought would be the lunch time frame.

So, I thought I would put out feelers to see if there would be interest in that.. maybe a

couple of blocks from the convention site, at the Dairy Queen or one of the others in the

local area.. ??? Anyone interested? Please post! Maybe we can still get something organized.

Anyhow.. I'll be walking around wearing a red ball cap with my call on it.. so if you see me, stop and say "HI"..

73 - Arnie KA0NCR
--
Cecil - k5nwa

---